skip to main | skip to sidebar

Nathaniel Ho Yin Chan

Thursday, March 15, 2007

I'm 6 months old today



Time flies, can't believe Nathan is already 6 months old. I thought I was just in the hospital last week.
He looks so happy in the bumbo seat. Thank you Jonathan for passing all these great toys and gears for Nathan.
Posted by Flora at 8:32 PM

1 comment:

Brian said...

What a lovely boy :-) I really like the 2nd pictures.

Uncle Brian

March 21, 2007 at 10:00 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links

  • Jonathan's blog
  • Sofia Francis' blog
  • Sofia Fernandez's blog

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2008 (6)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
  • ▼  2007 (69)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ▼  March (23)
      • Little Rookie
      • I'm pooped
      • My favorite pastimes with Papa
      • Waiting for breakfast
      • Papa and Me
      • The ball is as big as me
      • Beach Ball Pro
      • Trying carrots today
      • My new teddy bear
      • Sit and Play at Zoe's
      • Nicholas playing Beach Ball with Zoe
      • Little Heart Breaker
      • Mommy and Me
      • Cousin Jonathan came to visit
      • 1st Taste of Rice Cereal
      • Nathan's 6-month Check Up
      • Do you want to play?
      • Napping with CoCo
      • I'm 6 months old today
      • Time for a nap
      • Babies Reunion
      • 1st Bath in my New BIG Tub
      • Outing with Mama and Papa

About Me

Flora
View my complete profile