skip to main | skip to sidebar

Nathaniel Ho Yin Chan

Monday, March 12, 2007

Babies Reunion


We just had a Babies Reunion with the moms I met when I was pregnant. I went to yoga class and swimming class with some of them. It's so much fun to finally meet all the babies.
Posted by Flora at 11:38 PM

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Absolutely love this photo of the play group!

March 25, 2007 at 9:04 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links

  • Jonathan's blog
  • Sofia Francis' blog
  • Sofia Fernandez's blog

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2008 (6)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
  • ▼  2007 (69)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ▼  March (23)
      • Little Rookie
      • I'm pooped
      • My favorite pastimes with Papa
      • Waiting for breakfast
      • Papa and Me
      • The ball is as big as me
      • Beach Ball Pro
      • Trying carrots today
      • My new teddy bear
      • Sit and Play at Zoe's
      • Nicholas playing Beach Ball with Zoe
      • Little Heart Breaker
      • Mommy and Me
      • Cousin Jonathan came to visit
      • 1st Taste of Rice Cereal
      • Nathan's 6-month Check Up
      • Do you want to play?
      • Napping with CoCo
      • I'm 6 months old today
      • Time for a nap
      • Babies Reunion
      • 1st Bath in my New BIG Tub
      • Outing with Mama and Papa

About Me

Flora
View my complete profile