skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Nathaniel Ho Yin Chan
Saturday, March 31, 2007
Little Rookie
I love this cute outfit on him. Doesn't he look like a little rookie player?
I just love Nathan's expression on this picture. Maybe he's surprised that papa is putting such a BIG smile for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Links
Jonathan's blog
Sofia Francis' blog
Sofia Fernandez's blog
Blog Archive
►
2009
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2008
(6)
►
October
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
▼
2007
(69)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(16)
▼
March
(23)
Little Rookie
I'm pooped
My favorite pastimes with Papa
Waiting for breakfast
Papa and Me
The ball is as big as me
Beach Ball Pro
Trying carrots today
My new teddy bear
Sit and Play at Zoe's
Nicholas playing Beach Ball with Zoe
Little Heart Breaker
Mommy and Me
Cousin Jonathan came to visit
1st Taste of Rice Cereal
Nathan's 6-month Check Up
Do you want to play?
Napping with CoCo
I'm 6 months old today
Time for a nap
Babies Reunion
1st Bath in my New BIG Tub
Outing with Mama and Papa
About Me
Flora
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment