skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Nathaniel Ho Yin Chan
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Yeah, I can crawl
Nathan surprised me and started crawling today despite of his cold (2nd one). I was expecting to see the "rock" movement first before crawling. I guess he was just anxious to move around.
He is definitely proud of his accomplishment!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Links
Jonathan's blog
Sofia Francis' blog
Sofia Fernandez's blog
Blog Archive
►
2009
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2008
(6)
►
October
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
▼
2007
(69)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(12)
▼
May
(16)
A Beautiful Day in Redwood Shores
Happy Memorial Day
Yeah, I can crawl
Nathan's favorite post
My 2 upper teeth are about to erupt
My hives are gone
My 8-Month Birthday
Happy 1st Mother's Day
My teeth are really showing
Get Me Out!
Nice Warm Day in Crystal Spring
Bad Hair Day
Haley's 1st Birthday Party
Trip to San Francisco Zoo
Looking like a Big Boy
Future Beethoven
►
April
(16)
►
March
(23)
About Me
Flora
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment