Thursday, April 12, 2007
My Hard Drive Crashed
Well, if you are wondering, I haven't been slacking of. My hard drive crashed on Easter Sunday. I can't even use words to describe how depressed and devastated I was because I haven't backed up a lot of Nathan's & CoCo's pictures. I have been meaning to do it, just haven't got around to it. It's a very expensive lesson to learn. I am not sure if the data recovery company can retrieve any data since Chris had opened the hard drive and tried to fix it. I cried for a couple of days and was so mad at myself and Chris. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hope that all the pictures will still be there. Stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh no...so sorry to hear this...I hope your HD crash wasn't that fatal either...you just reminded me that I need to do more frequent back ups of my HD. Thinking of you!
Post a Comment