skip to main | skip to sidebar

Nathaniel Ho Yin Chan

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My Sexy Photos


Nathan rolls over so fast these days, and it's very difficult to get him dressed. I thought I take the opportunity to get a couple of sexy pictures of him. Hope he doesn't mind I posted them on the blog:-)
Posted by Flora at 11:12 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links

  • Jonathan's blog
  • Sofia Francis' blog
  • Sofia Fernandez's blog

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2008 (6)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
  • ▼  2007 (69)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ▼  April (16)
      • Trip to Tibouron
      • Getting Too Big for This
      • Showing Mama Love
      • Happy Birthday Grandpa
      • See My 2 New Teeth
      • My Sexy Photos
      • Enough already
      • Nice photo by Uncle Brian
      • I'm 7 Months Old
      • Dim Sum with Nathan's playgroup
      • Posting for the camera
      • My Hard Drive Crashed
      • One of Papa's favorite pictures
      • Just got over his 1st cold
      • Enjoying a good book
      • A Year Ago
    • ►  March (23)

About Me

Flora
View my complete profile